The CLT organises a wide variety of events and workshops throughout the year. You can view our upcoming workshops and events and book your place. Professional development opportunities are grouped into two themes: PHEAF (Pathway to HEA Fellowship) and CLT Professional Development Programme.
- PHEAF sessions are designed specifically for those colleagues working towards Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
- CLT Professional Development Programme sessions are designed for all staff who are involved in teaching and learning.
Spaces still available this month
- 11/10/2023 – Assessment and feedback activities with FeedbackFruits – 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- 12/10/2023 – CORE - 007 - The wider context of UK Higher Education – 9:30 AM - 12:05 PM
- 12/10/2023 – 200 - Write Here Write Now - Introduction and Information (AF/FHEA) – 10:15 AM - 12:05 PM
- 18/10/2023 – Introduction to Mentimeter – 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- 18/10/2023 – CORE - 003 - Reflective Practice and collecting evidence for your fellowship – 1:30 PM - 4:05 PM
- 19/10/2023 – CHOICE - 101 - Using learning technologies to support teaching – 9:30 AM - 11:05 AM
Explore our workshops & events
All workshops & events