Scheduling an examination in Inspera
The video below demonstrates how to schedule an examination in Inspera. We recommend watching the video in full before scheduling an exam.
- Please note that Inspera Tests (i.e. examinations) are created automatically from data held in SAMIS.
- Planners should not create Tests manually.
- If you don’t see Tests when expected please email email@example.com
- The recommended browsers are Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari (for Macs). If you are not sure which version you have, please update your web browser before continuing. Do not use Internet Explorer. If Windows users are experiencing issues because Internet Explorer is their default browser, then we recommend changing your default browser to either Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Download a copy of the scheduling instructions for planners in PDF or Word format.
- Before the Planner can schedule an Inspera Test the Author must have finished authoring a Question Set and shared it with the Planner. Planners will need to confirm with authors their question set is ready to go.
- Authors should have filled in the Exam Instruction Sheet and shared it with the Planner.
- Before the Planner can schedule an Inspera Test, the exam data (Exam name) must have been transferred from SAMIS.
Adding Graders to an exam
How to activate an exam
Refreshing a Question Set
Adding additional Planners to a Test
Allocating extra time for students