Getting started with your HEA fellowship claim

University of Bath staff can gain recognition of their teaching practice through our accredited scheme with Advance HE, which allows us to award HEA fellowships. This is called Pathways to HEA Fellowships, or PHEAF.

All the information required to make a claim for fellowship can be found in our handbook

What you need to know to start your Senior Fellowship claim

  • What is HEA Senior Fellow
  • Am I ready to make a claim for Senior Fellow?
  • What does a Senior fellow application look like
  • A structure for writing your senior fellow case studies
  • Using evidence to support a Senior Fellow claim
  • Authenticating your practice D3