Adobe Connect is a web conferencing solution for webinars and online meetings that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices as long as you have an internet connection.
You can access meetings by going to the meeting URL provided by your Meeting Host and either connecting via:
- the Adobe Connect App (on mobile devices)
- in a browser (requires a Flash plugin)
- in the Adobe Connect Desktop app (need to download an add-in)
An HTML5 client version is currently in development.
Quick Start User Guides
Get started with our quick 1 page user guides for University of Bath students and guests:
- Adobe Connect user instructions
- Adobe Connect Installation Quick Start Guide
- Adobe Connect Student Quick Start User Guide
Also see a range of Official Adobe Connect Quick-Start Guides
Detailed User Documentation
These documents are recommended if you are having issues or are running a session as host or presenter:
Where can I find out more?
- Case Study: Faculty of Engineering and Design – Blended Workshop Using Adobe Connect – Blog Post
- JISC article: Using videoconferencing and collaboration technology to reduce travel and carbon emissions
- User tutorials on specific features https://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/
- Contact TEL team email@example.com