The CLT Student Assessment & Feedback Champions have been involved in various other tasks and projects with staff and students. These strands of work have helped deepen their understanding of assessment and feedback and inform other projects.
- Running an Academic Council session with Students Union reps on the topic of Assessment & Feedback
- Contributing to Edufest, the Centre for Learning & Teaching's annual festival of learning.
- Discussing assessment & feedback with staff at a liquid cafe networking session.
- Showcasing current projects at a table during a networking event.
- Taking part in an online panel with academic staff reflecting on assessment and feedback practices at the University.
- Contributing to a panel discussion as part of Global Accessibility Awareness day 2022.
- Meeting with stakeholders across the University, including:
- Associate Deans for Education.
- Staff from the Centre for Learning & Teaching
- Staff from the Student Experience Operations Group.