Who are the Instructional Design team?
- Instructional Designers are based in each Faculty or School
- They can support you to deliver effective blended learning
Help from your Instructional Design team
Your Faculty Instructional Designers can help you with:
- 1:2:1 and Course Team/Departmental/Faculty workshops on key technologies
- Tips and guidance for enhancing your Moodle pages
- Advice on effective design of learning materials
- Guidance around Digital Accessibility
To book a 1:2:1 support with an Instructional Designer please complete this booking form. A meeting invite will go straight into your calendar. Slots are 30 minutes long and available on an ongoing weekly basis; they could cover anything related to teaching and learning tools and blended delivery.
For any additional request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your needs.
Help guides and top tips
You may find these quick help guides useful when you are getting started using technologies for blended teaching. Some guides have been prepared on request by Departments but could be useful to all staff. Let us know if there are other 'quick guides' which would be helpful.
Student Feedback Guide
Quick How To Zoom Guide
LOIL Engagement Guide
Breakout Rooms Guide
Pre-Assigning Breakout Rooms in Zoom Guide