Probationers: Core and mandatory (priority will be offered to probationers, if the session proves very popular).
Highly recommended for: Anyone writing their fellowship application
Of interest to: People thinking about new forms of assessment and feedback
The aims of the session are to:
- flag interesting and useful ways to assess and give feedback as part of teaching practice
- highlight the link between assessment, feedback and learning
- highlight QA and governance considerations
- support people writing about A3 for HEA fellowship
This session will include activities such as:
- designing the ideal assessment and feedback cycle for your unit
- transforming assessment to online contexts
o assessments that match learning outcomes,
o marking rubrics,
o feedback comment banks
- Choosing questions to reflect on to structure your A3 story
Joining instructions and any pre course work will be sent out one week before delivery of the session.
Please note: for those not on probation, a record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirements’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 30/03/2022
1:30 pm - 4:05 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD/HRC Course Code: CLT Professional Development Programme005-2021-22 Topic: assessment and feedback UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.