The University must review and redesign its curriculum:
- To ensure that our educational offering reflects our strengths, values, and strategy within the changing landscape of Higher Education in the UK and the world beyond.
- To collaboratively work with colleagues to recognise, share, and build on the many areas of strength and good practice that currently exist across our community.
- To equip each of our students with the knowledge, skills, and vision to achieve local and global impact throughout their lives.
- To reduce workload burdens and place well-being at the heart of its provision.
- To help students thrive today, and in the future.
Why is it important?