Tuesday 22nd June, 11am-12pm 2021
This session will focus on introducing you to Xerte and will cover:
- Introduction to Xerte and online learning objects
- How to navigate the Xerte interface
- How to create a XOT (Xerte Online Toolkit) object
- How to preview/save/share a XOT project
- How to share with students via link/embed
- How to access support for Xerte
Date(s) - 22/06/2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Event Speaker/Organiser: Yvonne Moore & Sophie Griffith Course Code: N/A Topic: Xerte UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Teach
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.