During this workshop you will start to draft your doctoral Data Management Plan using the University of Bath Doctoral Data Management Plan template.
This course is specifically for researchers using or generating non-sensitive data. If you are using or generating sensitive data (human participant or commercially sensitive data) please book onto one of the ‘Writing your data management plan for non-sensitive data’ courses.
After this session you will be able to:
- understand why planning data management in advance is important and useful
- consider the issues you might face with your data, and take suitable precautions
- complete a data management plan for your current project
- write data management plans to support grant applications
- ask the right people for help with your data management plan
Date(s) - 09/09/2019
10:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (Library L1 Training Room)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alison Nightingale Course Code: RP00544 Topic: Research data management UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.