This session is for you if you:
- have completed the HEA Fellowship Category Tool on Advance HE’s website and Principal Fellow has been suggested as appropriate;
- have discussed the output from the tool with the PHEAF Scheme Director;
- want some advice and guidance on what is required for a PHEA application direct to Advance HE;
- want to access 1-2-1 support/feedback from the ASD team on your application;
- want to connect with others at University of Bath also writing PFHEA applications for informal peer support.
Remember to have the resources you need / any drafts of your application accessible on your laptop for the session.
Please note the session will be cancelled, if no-one has signed up.
Date(s) - 14/07/2021
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: Clare Power Course Code: CLT Professional Development Programme212-2020-21 Topic: writing support for HEA Principal Fellowship UKPSF: A1 Curriculum Transformation: All Bath Blend: All Digital Capability: ICT Proficiency RDF: A1 Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.