A presentation and practice session on using the Moodle assignment activity for assessment.
It can also be used for assignments that students may need to complete offline, such as design work or group presentations, which don’t need any digital content. This session may be of interest if you:
- use Moodle assignment but are unsure how it works
- are preparing to start using Moodle assignment
- already use the Moodle assignment but want to know more about the new features in Moodle 3.4
- want to use Moodle assignment for feedback
- want to set your assignment up to transfer grades to SAMIS
- are supporting academic staff who use Moodle assignment (e.g. MSA staff)
If this workshop is full and you are interested in attending, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to a waiting list.
Date(s) - 22/01/2019
11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Main Campus (EB0.9)
Event Speaker/Organiser: TEL Team Course Code: Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.