Re:View (Panopto) Assignment folders are useful when you want students to record and upload video presentations or other video resources, for sharing, formative feedback and assessment
In this hands-on workshop we will demonstrate and lead you through practice tasks to:
– set up an assignment folder in Re:View (Panopto)
– understand how to set permissions for sharing
– understand the options for providing feedback comments
– see how students can upload video recordings
– understand how to use a Re:View assignment folder alongside Moodle for tracking submissions and grading
We will show you examples of guidance materials for students to facilitate this type of assessment.
If this session is full and you are interested in attending, then please email email@example.com and we will add you to a waiting list.
Date(s) - 30/04/2020
10:15 am - 11:45 am
Main Campus (6W 0.11)
Event Speaker/Organiser: TEL Team Course Code: Topic: Digital Capability: Digital Teaching UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal