An introductory workshop providing a top level overview of a range of tools for enhancing interaction in the classroom.
This introductory workshop will cover:
- Turning Point audience response system which facilitates simple polling, questions and feedback in the classroom using iPads and mobile devices.
- Microsoft Whiteboard – sketch and write collaboratively on a shared digital canvas.
- Padlet – create and share links, audio, video and pictures on a group canvas.
- Vivi – wireless screen mirroring allows teachers and students to create, capture, share and annotate content in the classroom from their own mobile device or tablet.
The session may be of interest to staff whom:
- Would like to bring more interaction into lecture scenarios
- Would like to facilitate student group work, where students can share and review their work instantly with the class
If this workshop is full and you are interested in attending, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to a waiting list.
Click here to view the current list of TEL workshops available to book onto.
Date(s) - 07/11/2019
11:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (4E 2.4)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Course Code: Topic: UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: Digital Teaching RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.