This session will introduce you to a set of strategies and practices that will help you generate your datasets in the most helpful form, keep them secure and well organised, and archive, publish and promote them so that they can support your work and increase your potential impact. It will also make you aware of the main policy, legislative and contractual requirements on you regarding your research data, and help you to satisfy them.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- understand what research data are and what management of research data involves
- identify what policies apply to your research data
- use the University of Bath Data Management Plan template to plan the management of your data throughout your project
- decide where and how to archive your data for the long term
- decide how to share your data at the end of your project
- consider ways of increasing the potential impact of data sharing
- ask the right people for help with data management
Date(s) - 13/03/2020
10:15 am - 11:45 am
Main Campus (8W 2.13)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alison Nightingale Course Code: RP00540 Topic: Research data management UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.