This session will help you manage the data you are actively working with. It will help you to choose appropriate storage for your data, keep them safe and secure, organise them well, and document them so they can be understood and used long into the future.
After the workshop you will be able to
- understand the pros and cons of various storage options
- keep your data safe from accidental loss and corruption
- ensure your data are secure from unauthorised access and changes
- organise and name your files and folders appropriately
- document your data in a standard and meaningful way
Date(s) - 22/05/2019
10:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (1WN 3.11)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alison Nightingale - Library Course Code: RSRDMWWD Topic: UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.