This session will help you through the data publication process, from selecting which data to retain or discard, through submitting the data to an archive, to making them public and linking them to publications.
It will demonstrate how you can use the University’s Research Data Archive to get a stable citation for your data that other researchers can use in their papers.
After the workshop you will be able to
– select which data to retain at the end of your project;
– register your data with the University;
– choose, and submit your data to, an appropriate archive;
– provide sufficient documentation to accompany your data;
– get a DOI for your data for use in your papers.
Staff also registered as a Doctoral Student at the University of Bath cannot take part in the programme. The Doctoral College offers development opportunities (http://www.bath.ac.uk/learningandteaching/rdu/courses/pgskills/skills-development/index.html) for Doctoral students.
Date(s) - 10/05/2018
10:15 am - 11:15 am
Main Campus (Library L1 Training Room)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alex Ball - Library Course Code: RSITRDM Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.