Probationers: Core Session and mandatory (priority will be offered to probationers, if the session proves very popular).
Highly recommended for: All who are planning to make a claim for fellowship who would like support with collecting appropriate evidence and structuring reflective writing.
Of interest to: All who wish to reflect on an aspect of their teaching practice due to changing times!
This session will introduce:
• What reflective practice is and why it is useful
• How to use evidence to support your reflection and your claim for fellowship
• How to structure reflective writing
This session will include activities such as
• Choosing what to reflect on
• Using questions to structure your own reflection
• Working out what evidence will support your reflection
Date(s) - 27/01/2021
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD Course Code: APDaS003-2020-21 Topic: Reflective Practice Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Staff who Teach and Research
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.