Pure is the University’s research information system and the institutional repository, designed to be a single source of information about our research. Pure data underpin the publicly visible Research Portal which increases the external visibility of the University’s research, generates the official web profiles for all academic and research staff, and helps academics meet the funders’ open access requirements. Research Activity Reports generated in Pure are used for appraisal, probation and promotion procedures.
Intended learning outcomes:
- Gain an overview of the data in Pure
- Learn how to update Research Portal profile information
- Know how to upload publication data and full-text documents to comply with open access requirements
- Know how to update other information in Pure, including impact and related research activities
- Know how to create a research activity report
Date(s) - 06/11/2019
12:15 pm - 1:05 pm
Main Campus (1E 3.9)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Dace Rozenberga Course Code: RSPAI Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: C – Research Governance & Organisation Target Audience: Staff who Teach and Research
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.