Come to this hands-on workshop to
• discover how your publishing record appears in SciVal, Scopus, and Google Scholar;
• learn about citation, journal and collaboration metrics
• benchmark your research publications and highlight their strengths
Intended learning outcomes:
• Access and interpret citation, journal and collaboration metrics for your published research.
• Benchmark your publications using appropriate metrics and comparators.
• Use metrics to present and highlight strengths of your publication record (e.g. in grant applications)
Date(s) - 15/11/2017
12:15 pm - 1:05 pm
Main Campus (EB 0.7 Comp Lab)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Katie Evans Course Code: RSPR Topic: A – Knowledge & Intellectual Abilitie UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Teach and Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.