Come to this hands-on workshop to
• discover how your publishing record appears in SciVal, Scopus, and Google Scholar;
• learn about citation, journal and collaboration metrics
• benchmark your research publications and highlight their strengths
Intended learning outcomes:
• Access and interpret citation, journal and collaboration metrics for your published research.
• Benchmark your publications using appropriate metrics and comparators.
• Use metrics to present and highlight strengths of your publication record (e.g. in grant applications)
Date(s) - 15/11/2017
12:15 pm - 1:05 pm
Main Campus (EB 0.7 Comp Lab)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Katie Evans Course Code: RSPR Topic: A – Knowledge & Intellectual Abilitie Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Staff who Teach and Research
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.