Highly recommended for: All staff who teach in different formats (online, face-to-face)
Of interest to: Staff who wish to gain confidence in their presentation skills
This session is held over two days, on 16 and 17 December at 10:00-11:30 and you need to be able to attend both sessions.
Participants will explore the five fundamental principles of effective presentations (both online and face-to-face) to:
1. Refine their individual approach to creating impactful and memorable presentations.
This will be achieved through:
2. Gaining a deeper understanding of the ways in which preparation can support a presentation.
Which can be brought to life through identifying:
3. A specific purpose and set of activities
Which are then used to embed a message through:
4. An effective relationship built between presenter and audience.
All of which is supported by:
5. A recognition of the dynamics between presenter and audience and an acceptance of the role of nerves.
Date(s) - 16/12/2020 - 17/12/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: RDP Course Code: APDaS207-2020-21 Topic: potential energy UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: D2 Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.