The Pedagogical Research (PedR) Group aims to promote, support and develop pedagogical research activity across the University. The benefits of a well-established PedR community include the development and embedding of an evidence informed approach to teaching and learning practice and an enhanced reputation for high quality scholarly activity.
Find out more about the network here
We would love you to join us for discussions around this months PedR network theme Assessment & Feedback and Large Group Teaching. Do bring along any interesting papers on these topics. It would be great to share experiences and good practice.
Held: On Campus 8West 2.19
- Gender bias in teaching awards – it has been reported that females do not do well in teaching awards, is this down to confidence, writing opportunities etc? Would the PedR network appreciate the offer of writing groups?
- Support for scholarly activity – what support would the network like to see e.g. help with writing bids?
- Bring along a paper – please share any papers you would like to discuss with the group
- Focus on: large group teaching, ideas and/or examples from the literature
- Case studies – reminder that we welcome case studies where, ideally scholarly activity is informing decision making for our QAA project
- Digital assessment share practices from over the last few years
Please bring your own cups, hot drinks and biscuits will be provided 🙂
Date(s) - 23/11/2022
11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Main Campus (8W 2.19)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Course Code: Topic: UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.