Of interest to: staff and students.
These drop-in sessions are to provide opportunity to staff and students who have questions relating to Research Data Management. The Research Data Service Homepage provides advice on data management planning, working with data, archiving and sharing data, using the SafePod and training opportunities provided by the Library’s Research Data Service. If you would like further support, you are welcome to contact the Research Data Service at email@example.com or come along to one of our drop-in sessions (attendees will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis).
After attending these sessions, you will:
- manage your research data with an increased understanding of context (e.g. relating to facility provision);
- identify what policies apply to your research data;
- understand the legal and ethical frameworks for collecting and sharing your data that may apply
- understand what resources and help are available to you through the library for research data management
This session will run online over Teams or in person depending on the session you attend. If you wish to attend one of the Teams session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The in-person sessions will be held on Level 4 of the library, room L4.05.
- Occurrence 1: 11 October 2022, 12:15-13:00, IN PERSON
- Occurrence 2: 08 November 2022, 12:15-13:00, ONLINE
- Occurrence 3: 06 December 2022, 12:15-13:00, IN PERSON
- Occurrence 4: 14 February 2023, 12:15-13:00, ONLINE
- Occurrence 5: 14 March 2023, 12:15-13:00, IN PERSON
- Occurrence 6: 18 April 2023, 12:15-13:00, ONLINE
If you would like to leave feedback on this session, please go to Information Skills For Researchers: Library Feedback Survey 2022-23. Thank you.
Date(s) - 14/03/2023
12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: Cath Borwick, Scholarly Communications Librarian and Claire Drake, Information Librarian (Research Publications) Course Code: RP00328 Topic: open access UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: D2 Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.