This event is of interest to: Staff who teach and use recorded video/audio content.
An overview of the Re:View (Panopto) system for video and audio recordings and how it links with Moodle.
- How to archive recordings from the previous academic year.
- Where to put recordings for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Brief overview of recording options within Re:View.
- How to edit, move, and embed recordings.
- Signposting to lesser-known features of Re:View such adding quizzes to videos.
- Q&A with Learning Technologists
A record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirements’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 10/09/2021
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
Event Speaker/Organiser: Tom Brunsdon (TEL) Course Code: OPTION - 304 Topic: Re:View (Panopto) UKPSF: K4 Curriculum Transformation: Support the needs of all learners Bath Blend: Engagement Digital Capability: Digital creation, problem solving & innovation RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who teach
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.