This session is suitable for staff who use the Moodle Virtual Learning Environment to support learning and teaching activities and assessment (including teaching staff and professional services)
It will be useful for staff who:
- Are new to using Moodle for learning and teaching or to support assessment, and would like an overview of the platform
- Have used Moodle (or other VLEs) and would like a refresher
- Would like a guided overview of key features and navigation in Moodle
The session will provide an overview and brief demonstrations to help you get familiar with
- managing your profile and preferences
- Enrolment methods and roles
- tools for digital accessibility
- key elements of the Moodle interface (topics, resources, activities, assessment)
- basic editing including using the Essential Unit Information block, controlling visibility of resources, and copying content
The session is scheduled from 10:15 to 11:30. After the main session, members of the TEL team will be available until 12:15 for personalised support, where you can request supported follow-up on any of the points covered in the session via a breakout room.
A record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirement’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 18/01/2022
10:15 am - 11:30 am
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachel Applegate (TEL) Course Code: Option - 301 Topic: Moodle Essentials UKPSF: A4 Curriculum Transformation: Support the needs of all learners Bath Blend: All Digital Capability: Digital learning and development RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.