Highly recommended for: People in senior and strategic management positions in the University
Of interest to: Other staff who have recently held / experienced strategic leadership in HE
This session is for you if you:
- have completed the HEA Fellowship Category Tool on Advance HE’s website and Principal Fellow has been suggested as appropriate;
- have discussed the output from the tool with the PHEAF Scheme Director;
- want some advice and guidance on what is required for a PHEA application direct to Advance HE;
- want to access 1-2-1 support/feedback from the ASD team on your application;
- want to connect with others at University of Bath also writing PFHEA applications for informal peer support.
Joining instructions and any pre course work will be sent out one week before delivery of the session.
Please note: for those not on probation, a record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirements’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 12/01/2022
1:30 pm - 4:05 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD/CP Course Code: APDaS202-2021-2 Topic: Principal Fellow HEA UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal