Probationers: not appropriate
Highly recommended for:
• Colleagues already holding FHEA
• Colleagues with several years of HE Teaching experience now leading/ developing teams /colleagues, units and programmes of study
• Colleagues whose role is the management and support of academics with regards to their teaching practice.
This session is for you if you:
- are teaching and supporting learning and have enough experience to make a claim for HEA Senior Fellow (see pen portraits and FAQs on the CLT Hub); and complete the AHE Fellowship Category tool
- want to get your Senior Fellow application started.
This session will comprise a brief recap on the application format and process for making a Senior Fellow application/claim. The rest of the session will involve some workshop activities to explore the evidence you need to make a successful claim and ideas for structuring part 2. There will also be chance to discuss what your 2 case studies might focus on.
If you cannot make this session but are keen to progress your Senior Fellow Claim. Please:
- Look at the support videos for SF on the hub. There are also videos on the UKPSF, reflective writing and using the literature (aimed at FHEA but still useful) here.
- Talk to your department HEA Champion to find support within the department and get registered for the Experienced Pathway Moodle page
- Book to attend WHWN to discuss your claim (if possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in SFHEA)
Joining instructions and any pre course work will be sent out one week before delivery of the session.
Please note: for those not on probation, a record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirements’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 14/12/2022
1:30 pm - 4:05 pm
Main Campus (CB 5.5)
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD/CP/HRC Course Code: CLT Professional Development Programme201-2022-3 Topic: Senior Fellow HEA UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.