Relationship-building inside and outside of your research field is crucial for the success of your research and career development.
This workshop will help you to:
– Identify who’s in your network already, and how to build new networks
– Find out about the many ways that networking can benefit your career
– network effectively at conferences and careers events
– Learn some strategies for using networking to research career options and look for jobs
– Identify and overcome your barriers to networking
Date(s) - 26/02/2020
10:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (8W 2.15)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Dr Anne Cameron Course Code: Topic: Networking for career development UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.