Do you want to create assignment submissions for your students in Moodle? Or do you already do this but want clarification on how this tool works? This is a hands-on workshop that will show you how to use and understand the Moodle Assignment activity.
The session aims to:
- demonstrate how to create an assignment submission in Moodle
- outline key settings and their implications (anonymous marking, Turnitin, marking workflow)
- outline an overview of methods for marking and feedback
- outline the student view of assignment submission and feedback
- provide a practical activity to practice assignment marking and feedback
Date(s) - 12/02/2018
1:15 pm - 2:05 pm
Main Campus (6W 0.11)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachel Applegate & Yvonne Moore Course Code: N/A Topic: Moodle UKPSF: K4 (The use and value of appropriate learning technologies) Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Teach
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.