This session will help you meet the particular challenges of working with data from human participants: obtaining informed consent, keeping data confidential, meeting legal, ethical and contractual requirements, and setting up restricted data sharing both during and after your project.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- understand the legal and ethical frameworks for human participant data
- cover the relevant data issues when wording your consent forms
- keep data secure from unauthorised access
- how to manage your human participant data when working in the field
- share human participant data securely with other researchers during and after the project
- ask the right people for help with issues regarding the management of research data from human participants
Date(s) - 16/09/2019
2:15 pm - 4:05 pm
Main Campus (8W 2.27)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alison Nightingale Course Code: RP00537 Topic: Research data management Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.