This workshop will help you to think through strategies for combining career and family, and reflect on your own priorities. The main focus will be on combining academic career with having a family, but we will also look at issues around flexible working which will be applicable to other careers
This session will give you the opportunity to:
- Discuss when might feel like a good time to have a family during an academic career
- Discuss case studies of academics successfully working with children
- Know what support the University can provide to parents and carers
- Understand more about flexible working options
- Create your own list of questions, ideas and actions
Staff also registered as a Doctoral Student at the University of Bath cannot take part in the programme. The Doctoral College offers development opportunities (http://www.bath.ac.uk/learningandteaching/rdu/courses/pgskills/skills-development/index.html) for Doctoral students.
Date(s) - 21/03/2018
10:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (8W 2.6)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Anne Cameron Course Code: RSCMCF Topic: B Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
This event is fully booked.