Probationers: Core Session and mandatory for those on a Research and Teaching contract (priority will be offered to probationers, if the session proves very popular).
Highly recommended for: Research staff who wish to know more about these topics
This session will cover some useful information about:
- How to store your research data;
- Where to find open access datasets and data archiving;
- Writing data management plans;
- What to consider when choosing where to publish;
- Tools for managing your publication profile;
- How to track attention to your publications and use metrics appropriately to present your strengths;
- How to ensure your research team is compliant with the concordat to support research integrity.
It will include activities such as:
- Discussing the pros and cons of research metrics;
- Viewing citation metrics for your research publishing on different profile sites;
- Considering your data storage needs and finding the best options for you;
- Discussing case studies on research integrity and planning to avoid integrity issues.
Date(s) - 30/09/2020
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD/RIS Course Code: APDaS010-2020-21 Topic: managing and publicising your research UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: D2, D3 Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.