Probationers: Choice Session for those on a Research and Teaching contract, but would be useful for people looking to start applying for grants and finding new funding sources (priority will be offered to probationers, if the session proves very popular).
Highly recommended for: experienced postdocs wanting to understand the funding landscape.
The aims of this session are to provide:
- an overview of the funding landscape and funder processes;
- attendees with the tools to search for funding opportunities and help developing a research funding plan;
- an overview of the support available from RIS.
Activities that participants will do as part of this session include:
- a presentation about RIS and the funding landscape;
- help identifying top funders and exploring Research Professional;
- group discussions;
- research funding plan development.
Date(s) - 11/03/2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: RIS Course Code: APDaS105-2020-21 Topic: research funding intro UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: C3 Target Audience: Staff who Teach and Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.