This session will introduce a set of strategies and practices that will help you gather your data in the most helpful form, keep them secure and well organised, and archive and publish them so they can support your work and increase your potential impact. It will also make you aware of the main requirements on you regarding your research data, and help you to satisfy them.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- understand what research data are and what management of research data involves
- identify what policies apply to your research data
- plan how to manage your data over the course of your project
- decide where and how to archive your data for the long term
- ask the right people for help with data management
Staff also registered as a Doctoral Student at the University of Bath cannot take part in the programme. The Doctoral College offers development opportunities (http://www.bath.ac.uk/learningandteaching/rdu/courses/pgskills/skills-development/index.html) for Doctoral students.
Date(s) - 09/07/2018
10:15 am - 11:15 am
Main Campus (3WN 3.8)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alison Nightingale - Library Course Code: RSITRDM Topic: UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
This event is fully booked.