An introduction to Microsoft Office 365 for teaching and learning. Office 365 is a Microsoft subscription service that includes access to Office applications and online productivity services. Many of the tools available can be used to enhance collaboration, communication and engagement in teaching and learning. The Office 365 package is available to all staff and students at the University of Bath.
This introductory workshop will cover:
- An introduction to the Office 365 package
- An overview of applications such as Microsoft Teams, OneNote Class Notebook and Forms
- Ideas for how to use Office 365 with students
- Useful Office 365 features for education
The session may be of interest to staff who:
- Are new to the Office 365 package and are in a teaching or training role
- Are keen to explore alternative ways to communicate and collaborate during their courses
- Are interested in developing interactive teaching sessions
- Are interested in using technology to develop approaches to Assessment For Learning
The session is not an IT training session. For IT training please book onto an IT training course by clicking here.
If this workshop is full and you are interested in attending, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to a waiting list.
Date(s) - 10/09/2019
11:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (1WN 3.10)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Course Code: Topic: UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: Digital Productivity RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.