A hands-on workshop to help you get more familiar with Moodle (suitable for new staff or staff who are new to using Moodle)
- To introduce commonly-used terminology and features
- To provide an overview of common Moodle activities for
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment (including an overview of the assignment tool)
- Student support and communication
- To understand how to manage course settings and user enrolments
- To identify where to access further support and training opportunities
If this workshop is full and you are interested in attending, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to a waiting list.
Date(s) - 17/01/2019
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Main Campus (EB0.9)
Event Speaker/Organiser: TEL Team Course Code: Topic: UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.