The Moodle theme that we currently have (2019) allows us to take advantage of a system of features that have already been created (called Bootstrap). All we have to do is copy the relevant HTML code into the HTML editor in Moodle and Bootstrap will display it.
This introductory workshop will cover:
- An introduction to HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Examples for use in Moodle
- Hands on practice and play in a Moodle course
The session may be of interest to staff who:
- Are beginners to HTML/CSS
- Would like to understand how to employ existing HTML/CSS skills in Moodle
- Would like to change the look and feel of their Moodle course
- Would like to make specific visual enhancements to a Moodle course
Room location TBC.
If this workshop is full and you are interested in attending, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to a waiting list.
Date(s) - 12/09/2019
11:15 am - 12:45 pm
Main Campus (3E 3.1 Comp Lab)
Event Speaker/Organiser: TEL Team Course Code: Topic: UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: Digital Creation RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.