A hands-on workshop to help you get more familiar with Moodle (suitable for new staff or staff who are new to using Moodle)
- To introduce commonly-used terminology and features
- To provide an overview of common Moodle activities for
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment (including an overview of the assignment tool)
- Student support and communication
- To understand how to manage course settings and user enrolments
- To identify where to access further support and training opportunities
Date(s) - 06/09/2018
10:15 am - 11:45 am
Main Campus (6W 0.9)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachel Applegate & Yvonne Moore Course Code: Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: K4 (The use and value of appropriate learning technologies) RDF: Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.