Probationers: Core and mandatory (priority will be offered to probationers, if the session proves very popular).
Highly recommended for: All who are planning to make a claim for fellowship who would like support with collecting appropriate evidence and structuring reflective writing.
Of interest to: All who wish to reflect on an aspect of their teaching practice due to changing times!
This session will introduce:
• What reflective practice is and why it is useful
• How to use evidence to support your reflection and your claim for fellowship
• How to structure reflective writing
This session will include activities such as
• Choosing what to reflect on
• Using questions to structure your own reflection
• Working out what evidence will support your reflection
Joining instructions and pre course work will be sent one week before delivery of the session.
Please note: for those not on probation, a record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirements’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 02/03/2022
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD/HRC Course Code: APDaS003-2021-22 Topic: Reflective Practice UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal