Probationers: Core Session and mandatory – must be attended before any other sessions.
In this session you will be introduced to:
- the Academic Staff Development team
- the UKPSF: the dimensions and the descriptors
- the application, submission and review process
- reflective practice
- planning your pathway through the workshops required for your probation to support your development.
We recommend attending this session in person, but if you cannot make it, or you have started work at the university mid-semester and are on a 1-year probation, there is an asynchronous version you can start with. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol.
After attending this session, participants will be able to
- identify the descriptor of the UKPSF relevant to them start to align their practice with the dimensions of the UKPSF
- know where to find the information on the Fellowship application, submission and review process
- plan their pathway of workshops to complete their probation requirements
- structure their developmental thinking using reflective cycles
- collect appropriate evidence to support their reflective practice
Joining instructions and any pre-course work will be sent a week before delivery of the session.
Date(s) - 27/09/2023
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Main Campus (CB 5.12)
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD Course Code: PHEAF001-2023-4 Topic: Introduction to PHEAF UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Log in if you already have an account with us.