In this workshop we will work through the preparation of research data for publishing and sharing, talk about different ways of preserving and sharing your data including using a data archive or publishing your data as supplemental material, and think about ways in which you can maximise the potential impact of data sharing.
After this workshop you will be able to:
- be aware of issues that might affect your ability to share your research data
- document your data in preparation for preservation and sharing
- understand what you will need to do to protect your intellectual property before deciding on how to preserve and sharing your data
- choose between preserving and sharing your data through supplemental material in a journal or by using a data archive
- identify an appropriate data archive to use for data preservation and sharing
- consider ways to maximise the impact of data sharing.
Date(s) - 22/06/2020
10:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (1W 3.107)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Alison Nightingale Course Code: RP00532 Topic: Research data management Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.