If you would rather feel the ground under your feet than the butterflies in your stomach, then this workshop is for you.
Whether it’s submitting papers, grant proposals or making presentations, meetings with challenging people or overcoming the feeling of being an impostor, the opportunities to practice confidence are many, but are seldom welcome. Still, by doing so, your confidence can grow to include those situations that were previously too challenging to be entered into. Through practicing with the tools and approaches covered in this workshop, you will be better able to take measured risks and so build your confidence and the assertiveness with others that comes with it.
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Built your ‘map’ of confidence
- Developed an understanding of how you may undermine your own confidence
- Used a number of tools to build self-esteem and confidence
- Developed some guidelines for assertiveness to practice with
- Discussed real concerns and heard different perspectives on them
Date(s) - 26/09/2017
12:15 pm - 2:15 pm
Main Campus (8W 2.6)
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD Course Code: RSCA Topic: Personal Effectiveness Digital Capability: All UKPSF: A1 RDF: Target Audience: Staff who Teach and Research
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.