Probationers: during first semester of teaching
Highly recommended for: all colleagues using learning technologies to support their teaching
Of interest to: all university staff using technologies effectively in their teaching role
We will look at how learning technology can be used to support learning in F2F, blended and online contexts. We will assess our own digital literacy with a tool that can be used with students and examine the pedagogy behind UKPSF:K4 “the use and value of appropriate learning technologies”. Finally, participants will be made aware of the copyright and accessibility requirements in the online context.
- Be aware of key technologies and the pedagogic principles behind the use of them in HE learning
- Understand ways in which technology can be used to facilitate and to enhance learning in F2F, blended and online contexts
- Evidence the use and value of appropriate learning technologies in HE teaching and learning (UKPS: K4)
- Reflect on your own digital literacy using a digital capabilities framework
- Be aware of legal requirements accessibility and copyright in an online context
Joining instructions and any pre course work will be sent out one week before delivery of the session.
Please note: for those not on probation, a record of attendance will be uploaded to iTrent for staff development purposes. Please indicate in the ‘Specific Requirements’ box when booking if you do NOT wish for your attendance to be uploaded to iTrent.
Date(s) - 21/02/2023
1:30 pm - 3:05 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: TeL/CD Course Code: PHEAF101-2021-2 Topic: using learning technologies UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All Staff (Academic/Professional Services)
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.