This workshop, intended for research staff within the first three years of their postdoctoral research career, will help you think through how to make the most of your current role and career. We will consider how you can maximise your current role in the light of you overall career development goals and needs.
- Help you identify what matters to you in a career
- Consider what resources you have and how to maximise these
- Look at how to define and set short- and long-term career goals
- Help you identify and build support networks
- Look at the factors that influence your career
Date(s) - 15/11/2018
10:15 am - 12:05 pm
Main Campus (3W 3.9)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Anne Cameron Course Code: RSCPPR Topic: UKPSF: N/A Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: Staff who Research
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.