Highly recommended for: All staff or PGRs who want to learn more about resilience and responding effectively to challenges
This session is held over two days, on 4 and 6 November at 11:15-12:30 and you need to be able to attend both sessions.
It is tricky enough to adjust to change and challenge at the best of times, and the need for real resilience has been heightened by the challenges we currently face.
In this interactive, online session, you will learn and practice the fundamentals of resilience so you can respond effectively and create a toolkit for times of stress.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- To find helpful perspectives on inevitable ups and downs
- About resilience, from your experiences
- Models for personal bounce and problem solving
- Proven methods to address difficulty and motivate yourself to engage and persevere
- From working with others and providing mutual support
Date(s) - 04/11/2020 - 06/11/2020
11:15 am - 12:45 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: RDP Course Code: APDaS210-2020-21 Topic: resilience and effectiveness Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: B2, C2 Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
This event is fully booked.