Bath Scheme Senior Fellow Introductory Workshop
The Bath Scheme enables and supports staff who teach and support learning to gain HEA Fellowship.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- know what you need to do and how you go about making a Senior Fellow application
- have explored the types of evidence needed for a Senior Fellow application
- have developed your ideas from your practice and started scoping out your application
The last hour is optional where you will have the chance to talk to the facilitator about the examples you might draw upon in more detail for your application.
This writing day is for you if you:
- are teaching and supporting learning and have enough experience to make a claim for Senior Fellow of the HEA (see pen portraits and FAQs in the ‘Before you begin’ area of Moodle)
- completed the HEA Fellowship Category Tool on Advance HE’s website and Senior Fellow has been suggested as appropriate
- have discussed the output from the tool with your Bath Scheme Champion
- want to get your Senior Fellow application started
. Senior Fellow Workshops are normally offered in October, June/July, March/April.
Please note: workshops will NOT run with fewer than 6 people.
Date(s) - 02/04/2020
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Main Campus (1WN 3.24)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachael Carkett Course Code: LTE117 Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Other
Download ical file iCal