Bath Scheme Senior Fellow Introductory Workshop
UPDATE 27.4.2020: Assuming there are sufficient numbers for this workshop to run, it will be offered as a webinar via Teams if ‘lock-down’ continues and we are unable to work on campus. If this is the case, you will be contacted nearer the time with more information.
The Bath Scheme enables and supports staff who teach and support learning to gain HEA Fellowship.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- know what you need to do and how you go about making a Senior Fellow application
- have explored the types of evidence needed for a Senior Fellow application
- have developed your ideas from your practice and started scoping out your application
The last hour is optional where you will have the chance to talk to the facilitator about the examples you might draw upon in more detail for your application.
This writing day is for you if you:
- are teaching and supporting learning and have enough experience to make a claim for Senior Fellow of the HEA (see pen portraits and FAQs in the ‘Before you begin’ area of Moodle)
- completed the HEA Fellowship Category Tool on Advance HE’s website and Senior Fellow has been suggested as appropriate
- have discussed the output from the tool with your Bath Scheme Champion
- want to get your Senior Fellow application started
. Senior Fellow Workshops are normally offered in October, June/July, March/April.
Please note: workshops will NOT run with fewer than 6 people.
Date(s) - 01/07/2020
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachael Carkett Course Code: LTE117 Topic: UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: N/A Target Audience: Other
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.