Bath Scheme Introductory Writing Day
The Bath Scheme enables and supports staff who teach and support learning to gain HEA Fellowship.
By the end of the day you will:
- know what you need to do and how you go about making a Fellowship application
- have developed some examples from your practice
- started scoping out/writing your application
Part of day is supported by several experienced advisors/assessors from across the University, who will be on hand to help you develop your thoughts, ideas and examples as you prepare your Fellowship application.
This writing day is for you if you:
- are teaching and/or supporting learning
- have enough experience and evidence to make a claim for HEA Associate Fellow or Fellow (see pen portraits and FAQs in the ‘Before you begin’ area of Moodle)
- completed the HEA Fellowship Category Tool on Advance HE’s website and Associate Fellow or Fellow has been suggested as appropriate
- have had a conversation with your Bath Scheme Champion to ensure that this route to Fellowship is right for you having discussed the output from the tool
- want to get your Associate Fellow or Fellow application started
Writing Days are offered in non-teaching periods throughout the year (normally, in September, December, March/April, June/July). Please note: Introductory Writing days will NOT run with fewer than 10 people.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have any special requirements before 13th December, including dietary as we will be providing refreshments during the day.
If you are considering making a claim for Senior Fellow having completed the diagnostic tool and had a discussion with your Bath Scheme Champion, then sign up for a Senior Fellow Workshop (normally offered in October, June/July, March/April.)
Date(s) - 18/12/2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Main Campus (CB 4.9)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachael Carkett Course Code: LTE132 Topic: UKPSF: All Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: All RDF: N/A Target Audience: Other
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.