UPDATE 27.4.2020: This workshop will be offered as a webinar via Teams if ‘lock-down’ continues and we are unable to work on campus. If this is the case, you will be contacted nearer the time with more information.
Bath Scheme Introductory Workshop
The Bath Scheme enables and supports staff who teach and support learning to gain HEA Fellowship.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- know what you need to do and how you go about making a Fellowship application
- have developed some examples from your practice
- started scoping out/writing your application
Following the morning workshop, you can return in the afternoon and continue scoping out your application with the support of experienced advisors/assessors from across the University, who will be on hand to help you develop your thoughts, ideas and examples as you prepare your Fellowship application.
This workshop is for you if you:
- are teaching and/or supporting learning
- have enough experience and evidence to make a claim for HEA Associate Fellow or Fellow (see pen portraits and FAQs in the ‘Before you begin’ area of Moodle)
- completed the HEA Fellowship Category Tool on Advance HE’s website and Associate Fellow or Fellow has been suggested as appropriate
- have had a conversation with your Bath Scheme Champion to ensure that this route to Fellowship is right for you having discussed the output from the tool
- want to get your Associate Fellow or Fellow application started
Introductory Workshops are offered in non-teaching periods throughout the year (normally, in September, December, March/April, June/July). Please note: Introductory Workshops will NOT run with fewer than 10 people.
If you are considering making a claim for Senior Fellow having completed the diagnostic tool and had a discussion with your Bath Scheme Champion, then sign up for a Senior Fellow Workshop (normally offered in October, June/July, March/April.)
Date(s) - 15/07/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Main Campus (8W 2.6)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachael Carkett Course Code: LTE132 Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Other
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.