A presentation and practice session on using the Moodle assignment activity for assessment.
“The assignment activity provides a space into which students can submit work for teachers to grade and give feedback on” (from the Moodle website).
It can also be used for assignments that students may need to complete offline, such as design work or group presentations, which don’t need any digital content. This session may be of interest if you:
- use Moodle assignment but are unsure how it works
- are preparing to start using Moodle assignment
- already use the Moodle assignment but want to know more about the new features in Moodle 3.4
- want to use Moodle assignment for feedback
- want to set your assignment up to transfer grades to SAMIS
- are supporting academic staff who use Moodle assignment (e.g. MSA staff)
Date(s) - 13/09/2018
12:15 pm - 1:05 pm
Main Campus (3E 3.1 Comp Lab)
Event Speaker/Organiser: Rachel Applegate & Yvonne Moore Course Code: Topic: UKPSF: K4 (The use and value of appropriate learning technologies) Curriculum Transformation: N/A Bath Blend: N/A Digital Capability: N/A RDF: N/A Target Audience: All
Download the iCal file to add this meeting to your Outlook calendar iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.